Monday, November 5, 2012

Blog Intro - About Me!

This is me, Aryo Donboli. Ever since I was a little kid I was in love with cars, my favorite luxury brands are BMWs and Mercedes-Benzes like the one in the picture above.

This is me six years ago when I first moved to the United States from Iran. I was only 12 years old and much skinnier!

I gotta say my favorite TV show is How I Met Your Mother and this is one its famous quotes and I love it. I think its just "Awesome" and I would like to think that I try to live like the quote.

This is my car, a red Toyota Solara and I cannot even begin to say how much I love my car. It is very smooth roomy and a coupe, which means a car that has only 2 doors.

One of my biggest inspirations is Steve Jobs the co-founder of Apple Inc. He once gave a commencement speech at a university to those who were graduating and in the end he finished his speech by saying "Stay hungry, stay foolish" meaning always want to learn and know more, and never be afraid to the impossible, take a leap of faith once in a while and you might just change the course of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment